ASP.ner Cookie error

Bantha

I keep getting thei error and can fin out why

Response is not available in this context.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Response is not available
in this context.

Source Error:

Line 25: CookieUserID.Expires = Now.AddMinutes(30)
Line 26:
Line 27: Response.Cookies.Add(CookieUserID)
Line 28:
Line 29: CookieUserAuthority = New HttpCookie("Authority")

Source File: C:\Documents and Settings\PASCAL WORK\My Documents\Visual
Studio Projects\ITAssets\APP_LAYER\Security.vb Line: 27

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Response is not available in this
context.]
System.Web.UI.Page.get_Response() +2025449
APP_LAYER.CLS_Security.Begin_session(Int32 EmployeeID, Int32
Authority) in C:\Documents and Settings\PASCAL WORK\My Documents\Visual
Studio Projects\ITAssets\APP_LAYER\Security.vb:27
ITAssets.Login.BtnLogin_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ITAssets\Login.aspx.vb:56
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String
eventArgument) +107

eventArgument) +7
sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
+33
includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint