ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 Is Where?

clintonG

What section of MSDN Subscriber downloads?
Is ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 supposed to be used with Visual Studio 2005 Beta 1?
Anybody read the licensing requirements yet? Is the 'go live' available?

I just feel brain dead or at least I am finally aware of it ;-)

<%= Clinton Gallagher

Teemu Keiski

Beta 2 means beta 2 in all .NET products, including Visual Studio .NET.
There are some breaking changes between beta 1 and beta 2 so you'd want
VS.NET beta 2 also.

Section is Developer Tools->Visual Studio 2005

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

It looks like it may have been pulled. Perhaps too many downloading at one
time, so it was pulled to avoid more downloads. The other possibility is
they uploaded the wrong ISOs, which would really be a pain.

Either way, it will be back up soon.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside the box!

clintonG

I got it - finally - its a 2,991,258 KB download.
In another groups it was brought to our attention that some of the
subscriber download servers may not have had their TOC updated TOC making
access to the download not visible in the UI so try, try again....

<%= Clinton Gallagher