ASP.Net 2.0 class library?

Guest

Hi there,

I've created a class derived from System.Web.UI.Page that I'd like to be
able to put into Reference Assembly for easy sharing between subwebs.
However, I can't seem to find any way to create such a class library for
ASP.Net 2.0. (Creating a windows class library doesn't work because I can't
access System.Web.UI).

Any help would be great, thanks!

Greg Young [MVP]

Just add a reference to System.Web.UI then you can access it.

Cheers,

Greg

Shaun McDonnell

What you can do is add a reference to System.Web.UI in a normal Class Library
project and then you will have everything you need.

Shaun McDonnell