ASP.NET 2.0 Menu Control

Goofy

I've been playing with this control for the last day or so and its looks
really good. You can get some fantastic effects using CSS Gradients etc. I
have acouple of questions.

1.) The filter property in css comes up in VS2005 as an unknown property,
although of course it does work. Any Ideas why ?

2.) You can set the selected style for a static and a dynamic menu item,
this works fine. However, when you select a dynamic item from the dropped
down lists of child menu options, the static parent item will of course not
come up selected because you did not click it. How should this work ?

Thanks in advance.