    great browser).

    Thanks
    Dmitry Klymenko

    Dmitry Klymenko, Dec 13, 2006

  2. Hi, peoples - No one have found the solution?

    Dmitry Klymenko, Dec 19, 2006

  3. Re: asp.net 2.0 site menu control (from navigation blo ...

    Try this -

    Protected Sub Page_PreInit(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
    If InStr(Request.ServerVariables("http_user_agent"), "Safari") _
    Or InStr(Request.ServerVariables("http_user_agent"), "MSIE 5") Then
    Page.ClientTarget = "uplevel"
    End If
    End Sub

    It worked for Safari and when I had a user report a similar problem with IE5 I added the IE5 check. I haven't been able to view the results myself but the user says "selecting the items is a bit hit and miss, but quite useable"

    HTH
    ---
    Posted via DotNetSlackers.com

    Richard Creer, Jan 8, 2007