ASP.NET 2.0 Menu Control Not working in Safari web browser

Micah N

Greetings,

I have not confirmed or seen this myself, but I have been told that the
ASP.NET 2.0 Menu Control is not working properly under Mac OS on Safari
2.0.2 browsers.
The issue described to me is that the menu control
rendered links, which I have as image links and bound from a sitemap, do not
take the user to the specified page. The user clicks and there is no
action.

Does anyone know if the Menu control supports all of the adaptive rendering
on Macintosh browsers? Is there a place on MSDN where I can see the
supported browsers for the control?

Anyway, thanx for any advice or pointers.

Micah