ASP.NET 2 web application

Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I've started with creating a web application in asp.net 2 and I did it by chosing File -> New Web Site. However I've been told to create a project in stead of web site for my web application but I don't know how to do that and I don't understand why, what is the difference? I tried doing it but I got errors and I can't find my code behind pages anymore and I also lost the pages that I marked "exclude from project".

Can anybody help with the differences between web site and project? I can't find it in my book and I failed to find it on the web.

Many thanks,