    --
    Thanks for your time
    Goran Djuranovic
    Goran Djuranovic, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Goran Djuranovic

    ASP.Confused Guest

    Sounds like 3 separate session states are being created.

    Are all of the aspx pages located on the same server, and within the same
    BIN folder?
    Are you using relative or absolute links for the frames?

    As I have never used more than 1 aspx page within a frame, I cannot help you
    out as much.

    Sincerely,
    ASP.Confused

    "Goran Djuranovic" <djurag@mmcREMOVE_TO_MAIL.org> wrote in message
    > Hi everyone,
    > I have an ASP.NET application with NT authentication turned on. The

    default
    > page is an .HTM page with the frameset in it. Frameset contains 3 frames
    > (top, left, main), and each of those frames calls different .ASPX page.

    Now,
    > the problem is that the user gets prompted to login to the site three

    times,

    ASP.Confused, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Goran Djuranovic

    bruce barker Guest

    change the frameset to an aspx page, so authentication happens before the
    frameset is loaded.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Jul 21, 2004
  4. It's not the sessions because the application is not clustered across
    multiple servers. I was able to get around the problem by converting the top
    frame (TopFrame.aspx) into an .HTM file. The conversion worked in my case
    because the "TopFrame.aspx" page contained only an image, and didn't use any
    server side scripting.

    Thanks for your response
    Goran Djuranovic

    Goran Djuranovic, Jul 21, 2004