    Anybody has some a little code for starting to develop for the situation
    like this:

    Sara T.

    Sara T., Nov 9, 2004

  2. Sara T.

    JuanDG Guest

    I already answered this question remember......

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroup...73e5&mid=c55a3480-e38d-4817-9326-0436b5f773e5

    The only way you could do this (and the way you do it in HTML) it's through
    client script (javascript), but because of the way ASP.NET Mobile web forms
    are engineered you Can’t put client script inside the pages, so that you can
    keep compatibility with all devices.

    If you’re working with cHTML or xHTML devices you should try to implement a
    solution DIRECTLY in the markup language (I already gave you the solution for
    WML but it seems it’s not what you need)

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.
    Microsoft Certified Professional

    JuanDG, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Sara T.

    Sean Feldman Guest

    Hi,
    you can also try the TimerForm.
    Search the web for "mobile ASP.Net FormTimer" or " Timer Form".

    Sean

    Sean Feldman, Nov 23, 2004