ASP.NET and splash screen on mobile

Sara T.

If I need to develop splash screen on mobile with using ASP.NET, how can I
do?

See the picture:

Page1:
This is page 1, you are going to page 2

Delay for 5 seconds

Page2:
This is page 2

Anybody has some a little code for starting to develop for the situation
like this:

Sara T.

JuanDG

I already answered this question remember......

http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroup...73e5&mid=c55a3480-e38d-4817-9326-0436b5f773e5

The only way you could do this (and the way you do it in HTML) it's through
client script (javascript), but because of the way ASP.NET Mobile web forms
are engineered you Can’t put client script inside the pages, so that you can
keep compatibility with all devices.

If you’re working with cHTML or xHTML devices you should try to implement a
solution DIRECTLY in the markup language (I already gave you the solution for
WML but it seems it’s not what you need)

--

Juan David Gomez A.
Microsoft Certified Professional

Sean Feldman

Hi,
you can also try the TimerForm.
Search the web for "mobile ASP.Net FormTimer" or " Timer Form".

Sean