Asp .net binary->string

Duy Nguyen

(SQl Server) I created a table for full-text search. It has an image field
to store my html files and a field for extensions.
However, when I retrieve data from SQL Server, I don't know how to convert
the image file from the table to string so that the string becomes part of
html codes. I'm using ASP .net (VB) to retrieve the files.

i.e.,
Table: Papers (for full text search)
Fields: imgFile IMAGE,
chrExtension VARCHAR(4)

ASP .NET
How can I retrieve files in the table Papers, turn them into strings, and
concatenate the strings with some other strings in my Asp .net.

Thanks in advance!

DN