ASP.NET DataGrid Custom Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Buck, Oct 26, 2005.

  1. Buck

    Buck Guest

    Hello!

    I am very new to ASP.NET and I am looking for an example of an ASP.NET
    user control that contains a scrollable data grid. Ideally, I would
    like this user control to be displayed in a poupup window that would be
    displayed when the user clicks a button on another page. I want to send
    the selection(s) to a text box on the calling page.

    I have searched the web for examples, but haven't, as yet, been able to
    find anything useful. A lot of the examples I did find were for VB. I
    need something for C#.

    I haven't had a lot of experience with either ASP.NET or ASP.NET user
    controls, having worked pretty much exclusively with Java until
    recently.

    Any suggestions, snippets, links to tutorials / examples would be very
    much appreciated.

    Thanks!

    Buck, Oct 26, 2005