ASP.NET developer hosting

Tony

I need some hosting which is not expensive because I need this for
development. So I need mutiple domains, mutiple DadaBases (SQL Server
2000/2005/express, MySQL, Access). Problem is if you have only 1 or 2 MS SQL
databases, but you need to test more web aplications. Which hosting is good
for developers/web application testing?

Mark Rae

I need some hosting which is not expensive because I need this for
development.

If it's for development, why do you need it hosted...?
Problem is if you have only 1 or 2 MS SQL databases, but you need to test
more web aplications.

Use schemas...

Tony

If it's for development, why do you need it hosted...?

Some things are not working same at my local computer and on hosting. And I
need to research some marketing solutions, how people react on my site etc.
It is more than programming. So I need some hosting for development, but
also for testing with people on net. Problem is because many cheap hosting
providers have only sql server 2000 or the give sql 2005 but only one
database!
Use schemas...

What is schemas?