ASP .Net Dynamic Datagrid- Paging not working as desired

ashish.dwivedi1

Hi,

I am building a ASP .NET composite control containing a datagrid during
which I am
finding a problem while paging of the grid.

The problem is for example if I am having three pages to be displayed
in the
datagrid, I have set the paging mode to be numeric.Now I am going to
have
1,2,3 for navigation.
All navigations are working perfectly but when I go back to page 1
after page 2
or 3, the PageIndexChanged event is not triggered and I happen to see
only the
information of previous page (i.e page 2 or page 3).

Any help will be highly appreaciated

Thanks in Advance
Ashish