ASP .Net Dynamic Datagrid- Paging not working as desired

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ashish.dwivedi1@gmail.com, Oct 9, 2006.

    I am building a ASP .NET composite control containing a datagrid during
    which I am
    finding a problem while paging of the grid.

    The problem is for example if I am having three pages to be displayed
    in the
    datagrid, I have set the paging mode to be numeric.Now I am going to
    have
    1,2,3 for navigation.
    All navigations are working perfectly but when I go back to page 1
    after page 2
    or 3, the PageIndexChanged event is not triggered and I happen to see
    only the
    information of previous page (i.e page 2 or page 3).

    Any help will be highly appreaciated

    Thanks in Advance
    Ashish
    , Oct 9, 2006