asp.net impersonation limits?

Martin

Hi,

Are there limits to asp.net impersonation?

I'm using CrystalReports.Net to print from an asp.net application.

Although my diagnostic
Label3.Text= System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent().Name;

indicates I have configured impersonation correctly,
<authentication mode="Windows"/>

<authorization>

<allow users="*"/> <!-- Allow all users -->

<deny users="?"/>

</authorization>

<identity impersonate="true"/>

I am getting a message indicating the print is going to the ASPNET account
print queue.
Error in File
C:\DOCUME~1\DELL\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_590ea2bc-26f0-4fb6-b1ce-53315f43d
e8c.rpt: Request cancelled by the user.

I have also unticked "Anonymous Access" in "Authentication Modes" for the
web app in IIS 5.1 (on XP Pro).

Any ideas?
Thanks
Martin