ASP.NET Membership tables dissappear when db is attached to a different sql server instance.

keith

A SQL Server 2005 (developer edition) database contains both application
data tables and ASP.NET membership tables and stored procedures and runs
without error on computer A. When the database is detached, copied to
computer B, and re-attached, the ASP.NET membership tables and stored
procedures are gone. If you know the cause/cure for this issue, I would
appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Keith

keith

Connecc to Computer A using SQL Server Management Studio, right click the
database, select tasks, detach.
Go to location of database file on Computer A, copy file to a location on
computer B
Connect to SQL Server instance on Computer B using SQL Server Management
Studio, Right click databases, select attach. Navigate to the location on
Computer B where the file was copied, select it and click OK.