    appreciate your help.

    Thanks,

    Keith
    keith, Feb 26, 2007

  2. > without error on computer A. When the database is detached, copied to
    > computer B, and re-attached, the ASP.NET membership tables and stored

    Can you explain the process of "detach", "copy" and "attach"?

    --
    Happy Hacking,
    Gaurav Vaish | www.mastergaurav.com
    MasterGaurav \(www.edujini-labs.com\), Feb 26, 2007

  3. keith

    keith Guest

    Connecc to Computer A using SQL Server Management Studio, right click the
    database, select tasks, detach.
    Go to location of database file on Computer A, copy file to a location on
    computer B
    Connect to SQL Server instance on Computer B using SQL Server Management
    Studio, Right click databases, select attach. Navigate to the location on
    Computer B where the file was copied, select it and click OK.

    keith, Feb 26, 2007