asp.net page seems never finish loading

Guest

Greetings:

Here is scenario I hope to get help with.

ASP.NET 1.1 page:

page_load(){
btnSave.Attributes.Add("onclick", "MyClick()");
}

on button btnSave server click event:

Server.Transfer("another_page.aspx");

Javascript inline code:

<script language="javascript">
function EnableApprove(){
try {
var approveBtn =
window.frameElement.parentElement.parentElement.document.getElementById('btnApprove'); //document.getElementById('btnApprove');
if(approveBtn == null) return true;
approveBtn.disabled = false;
} catch(ex){
};
return true;
}
</script>
-----------------------
Here is problem: even though prevous page shows up and
fully functional, the progress bar at IE bottom shows that
page is still loading. Commenting out btnSave.Attributes.Add(..)
causes the progress bar to work normally.
I have to mention the page in question is inside IFRAME, that's
why that business with parentElement. The purpose is
to enable button on main (outer) page (which works just fine).

Even though the load bar does not seem to hurt anything,
users may be wondering if page really fully loaded
which I can't afford.

Any idea is appreciated.

Best regards,
Vlad