    which obviously resides on his local computer at his office. Is there a way
    to do this?

    Scott
    Scott Schluer, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Scott Schluer

    clintonG Guest

    Last time I looked Intuit was charging something like $1000 PER YEAR
    for their so-called developer program.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
    Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development

    "Scott Schluer" <> wrote in message
    > I have a client who has an e-commerce site built in ASP.NET. He wants to

    be

    clintonG, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Consider a third party component, like those from:
    http://www.componentsource.com/Catalog.asp?fl=&bc=&sc=CS&cv=re&sr=Quickbooks

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Aug 13, 2004
  4. Scott Schluer

    JMA Web Technologies

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2011