ASP.NET RUNNIG WINDOWS APPLICATIN.... HELP!!

BLOOD...

I want to run notepad.exe from ASP.NET (C#)
i am using javascript:
<script language="JScript">
function fnShellExecuteJ()
{
var objShell = new ActiveXObject("Shell.Application");

objShell.ShellExecute("notepad.exe", "", "", "open", 1);
}
</script>

ERROR: Permission Denied..

Please HELP ME!!:..

Thanks

Joe H

put a copy of notepad.exe in the BIN folder of your asp.net application. it
should be obvious why the system would not let you be able to do something
like this by default.