    device screen and the remotely connected PC using a web
    browser.

    Thanks!
    Leo Gagne, Nov 28, 2003

  2. No. Windows CE only supports the .NET Compact Framework, which does not have
    ASP.NET server support.

    "Leo Gagne"
    <> wrote in
    message news:8c2a01c3b5b3$a1f38390$...

    Ed Kaim [MSFT], Dec 1, 2003

  3. Leo Gagne

    Leo Gagne Guest

    Thank you!

    Is Microsoft planning to support ASP.NET with the Compact
    Framework (would it still be called "compact"...) ?

    (My boss doesn't like "no" as an answer... I just
    answered "maybe one day... but not this year!")

    Bye!

    ..exfo.com> wrote in

    Leo Gagne, Dec 3, 2003