ASP.net won't work in virtual directrory

Jozef

Hi Folks,

I have the MSPetShop demo set up to look at the architecture of a multi tier
system. When I put the files in the virtual directory I created for this
demo, the program doesn't work. When I put the files in the wwwroot
directory it does. Any idea why or how to get the ASP.net pages to load in
the virtual directory?

Thanks!

Grant Merwitz

Whats going wrong, are you getting errors?
Or is it saying the page cannot be displayed?

Have you setup the Virtual Directory as an application?
Right Click on the MSPetShop folder and click properties,
then under the Directory Tab next to application name, click create (if
you've done this right, it'll say remove)

HTH

Jozef

Hi Grant,

Thanks. Strange, I had a virtual directory beneath another of the same name
(not quite sure how that happened). The subfolder was set up as an
application, but the main folder wasn't. Oh well, it's working now.

Thanks!
/