ASP.Net?

Guest

Hello,
I am new to web development and asp.net. I have been assigned a task to
create a registration form using asp.net/c#. What my question is is does
anybody know where i can go to find a good tutorial or examples to help get
me started?

Thank You

Curt_C [MVP]

bahr said:
Hello,
I am new to web development and asp.net. I have been assigned a task to
create a registration form using asp.net/c#. What my question is is does
anybody know where i can go to find a good tutorial or examples to help get
me started?

Thank You

www.asp.net is probably the best place to start.

Juan T. Llibre