    anybody know where i can go to find a good tutorial or examples to help get
    me started?

    Thank You

    bahr, Jul 20, 2005

  2. bahr

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    bahr wrote:
    > Hello,
    > I am new to web development and asp.net. I have been assigned a task to
    > create a registration form using asp.net/c#. What my question is is does
    > anybody know where i can go to find a good tutorial or examples to help get
    > me started?
    >
    > Thank You

    Might be best to start with a .Net (DotNet) newsgroup, this one is
    really ASP, not ASP.NET.
    After that, I'd also say go to www.asp.net, there are awesome tutorials

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Jul 20, 2005

  3. bahr

    bahr Guest

    Oh, sorry, didn't see the asp section under dot net the first time, found
    this one and thought it was it would work.

    Thanks for letting me know

    bahr, Jul 20, 2005
  4. bahr

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    Hello,
    I am new to web development and asp.net. I have been assigned a task to
    create a registration form using asp.net/c#. What my question is is does
    anybody know where i can go to find a good tutorial or examples to help
    get
    me started?

    Newsgroup:

    SitePoint .NET Forum
    http://www.sitepointforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=1000&forumi
    d=141

    ASP Messageboard - ASP.NET Forum
    http://www.aspmessageboard.com/forum/aspplus.asp

    Extreme .NET Forums - .NET - ASP.NET
    http://www.dotnetforums.net/f62

    Microsoft ASP.net
    http://www.asp.net
    A Microsoft site.

    Learn More about ASP.NET!
    http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/webtech/LearnMore/ASPPlus.asp
    ASP.NET article index.

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Jul 21, 2005