ASP Page Not Accessing Code Behind

Guest

An asp.net web page I was working on suddenly stopped accessing back end code
when loading the page. Evening breakpointing at the page_load doesn't get
reached. It was working fine one day, and suddenly not being accessed at
all. My project is connected to a visual source save server and other
people are able to load the page and it's code behind just fine. Restarting
my IIS server and application, and getting latest from the project doesn't
help either.

Does anyone know of some setting I may have inadvertently altered that would
cause this to happen?

I'm using VSS 2005 and .Net 2.0

Guest

See if AutoEventWireup="true" is in the @Page directive in your ASPX page.

See if there is a delegate that points to the Page_Load event to wire up the
firing of the event-handler code.

Peter

Guest

Yes the wireup seems to be all in there normally, as I said the page can load
perfectly normally on a co-workers computer when I checked in my file and he
got the latest.
CodeFile="maillistpreference.aspx.cs"
Inherits="----------.maillistpreference" %>