    Any help appreciated!

    Many thanks,

    Ian
    Kermit, Jul 2, 2005

  2. This could be done with a mix of client-side code and server-side code.
    Basically, you write out some HTML with a "searching" message, flush the
    response, run your server-side code, then flush the rest of the response,
    which would contain client-side code that would hide the original
    "searching" message.

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2498

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Jul 3, 2005