asp:TextBox TextMode='Password'

Kumar

Hello All,

I am trying the following in one of the DataGrid column. The intent is to
enable users to edit their password without actually displaying it.

<asp:TextBox id='Password' Text='<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
"Password")%>' Runat='server' TextMode='Password'/>
<asp:TextBox id='ConfirmPassword'
Text='<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "Password")%>' Runat='server'
TextMode='Password'/>

But the resultant editbox is just blank, its not retrieving the value from
the binding I specified "<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,
"Password")%>".
If I remove TextMode='Password' the data is retrieved but is displayed to
the user.

Any one ran into this issue? Any tips/hints appreciated.

Thanks,
Ray.