aspnet_wp.exe keeps handles on .resource files!

sam

Hi,
I am using resources files in my aspnet app. I have a .txt file with key
value pairs which gets compiled into a .resource file using resgen.exe. I
access the .resource file using:
ResourceManager.CreateFileBasedResourceManager(BaseName, ResourceDir,
Nothing)

The problem I am having is I am not able to recompile the .resource file
with changes because the aspnet_wp.exe keeps multiple handles on the
..resource file. I discovered this by using Process Explorer(sysinternals).
I receive the following error message when I run resgen.exe:
IOException "The process can not access the file ....\main.resource because
it is being used by another process"

Any suggestions to work around this problem?

Sam