Aspx and Javascript and Flash

Charles A. Lackman

Hello,

I have made a comercial web site with Visual Studio.NET and I am using Flash
and Javascript inside the pages. There is also a database that retrieves
information and displays it on a aspx page. This site is working well, but
every now and then when the Flash it clicked, instead of running the
Javascript the script is placed inside the Address bar. Is this a common
problem? Is there a work around? Also, I have heard from visitors that
sometimes when a link is clicked, that the page is directed to a totally
different web site. What would cause that? I am running this site from a
server in my office (Windows Server 2003). Any Help and Suggestions is
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chuck

Guest

Hi
Are you directly writing javascript inside flash. This is an error reported when you write javascript inside flash, instead call the functions from flash using getUrl("javascript:fnAnything()") and write the js functions in the html

the bes
srini