aspx form not loading.

DrNoose

What would keep a aspx page that has been added to a local root
directory from not displaying with the rest of the web page. I have a
form that has a small "states" database and it won't display when I
click on the link to the page.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

The first thing I would do is turn on tracing or write some context in the
page_load to see there is some exception in the page load.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

DrNoose

Alvin said:
The first thing I would do is turn on tracing or write some context in the
page_load to see there is some exception in the page load.
As I said, I'm very new to this. How do I turn on tracing? I'm not sure
that there is anything in the page load. I have code for the submit &
reset buttons, but I believe they are under the vb portion of the code.

Please forgive my ignorance!

Thanks!

Page Brooks

Alvin,
To turn on tracing at the page level add the following in your Page tag:

<%@ Page ... Trace="true" %>