aspx file not working

DrNoose

Hi!

I may have made this post several weeks back, but not sure.

I have a project due Thurs. The problem is when I copy the file the the
local inetpub/wwwroot folder and try to run the aspx file from the local
directory on the browser, it won't display. All my other files work
fine. I can also open this file up in Visual Studios 2005 and do the
"start without debugging" and it works fine. Why is it not working on
the browser? All the code seems to be right. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

DrNoose said:
Hi!

I may have made this post several weeks back, but not sure.

I have a project due Thurs. The problem is when I copy the file the the
local inetpub/wwwroot folder and try to run the aspx file from the local
directory on the browser, it won't display. All my other files work
fine. I can also open this file up in Visual Studios 2005 and do the
"start without debugging" and it works fine. Why is it not working on
the browser? All the code seems to be right. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

What happens when you try to display it? Do you get an error message?

DrNoose

Göran Andersson said:
What happens when you try to display it? Do you get an error message?

Yes,

The page cannot be foundThe page you are looking for might have been
removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please
try the following:· Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the
address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly. · If you
reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator
to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted. · Click the Back
button to try another link. HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not
found.Internet Information Services (IIS) Technical Information (for
support personnel)· Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform
a title search for the words HTTP and 404. · Open IIS Help, which is
accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web
Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

DrNoose

Any other suggestions? I need to present this tomorrow night and would
like to get this working correctly.

Microsoft Help says to make sure that the folder attribute to unhidden.
My wwwroot folder, under properties is checked for read only.

Is there something else I need to do?

This is very important! Can someone please help me!!!!!!!!

Thanks!