    use web server URL. So, I am using ASPX page. I am trying to pass report
    content via session, but session variable is empty. I guess that Frame gets
    its own session. Is there any way I can load session by session ID?
    Izorich, Apr 23, 2008

  2. Hi Izorich,

    As for the setup ASP.NET seesion in WCF, what's the instruction you
    followed , would you provide us the reference of it?

    Also, based on my understanding, you're using ASP.NET session to store
    report content generated by WCF service and let another XBAP client
    retrieve report content from ASP.NET session, correct? It will be helpful
    if you can describe more about the current application structure and code
    logic.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .

    ications.

    --------------------
    >From: =?Utf-8?B?SXpvcmljaA==?= <>
    >Subject: ASPX page can't see Session created by WCF with XBAP client
    >Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:56:01 -0700
    >
    >I followed great instructions on how to setup ASP.NET session in WCF and

    it
    >works great inside WCF service.
    >
    >When I tried acessing session data directly from ASPX page it was not
    >available.
    >
    >Basically what I am trying to do is to generate a large report file

    through
    >WCF service. I then need to display it inside XBAP Frame element. The only
    >way to set frame content in partial trust environment is through URL.

    Since

    Steven Cheng [MSFT], Apr 24, 2008