    working on server? I don't want to realease my source code!

    Thanks
    Don
    Don, Nov 28, 2003

  2. No you do not need to copy your .vb files to the web server. The DLL
    contains all the necessary code for the application to function properly.

    HTH,

    Lou

    Louis R. Schilling, Nov 28, 2003

  3. Don

    Tommy Guest

    You only need the .dll file on a production web server. All the source
    code in your code-behind file gets compiled into the .dll file.

    Tommy,

    Tommy, Nov 28, 2003