Assembly system.data.dll security permission grant set is incompatible between appdomains.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Brian Takita, Apr 18, 2005.

  1. Brian Takita

    Brian Takita Guest

    Hello,

    I'm getting the following error at the end of this message when trying
    to run the ReportManager and the ReportServer:
    Assembly system.data.dll security permission grant set is incompatible
    between appdomains.

    I had to apply KB 887787 (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=887787) to
    fix my previous error, which stated...
    Assembly microsoft.web.validatepathmodule.dll security permission grant
    set is incompatible between appdomains.

    This is running on a Windows 2003 SBS.
    I recently installed a bunch of windows updates and security patches.

    I could not find anything relating to the System.Data.dll security
    permissions.

    Thank you,
    Brian Takita

    Here is the full error message that I am currently getting:

    Configuration Error
    file required to service this request. Please review the specific error
    details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

    Parser Error Message: Assembly system.data.dll security permission
    grant set is incompatible between appdomains.

    Source Error:

    Line 323: language="js;jscript;javascript"
    Line 324: extension=".js"
    Line 325:
    type="Microsoft.JScript.JScriptCodeProvider, Microsoft.JScript,
    Version=7.0.5000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"
    />
    Line 326: </compilers>
    Line 327: <assemblies>

    Source File:
    c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\Config\machine.config
    Line: 325

    Brian Takita, Apr 18, 2005