assign imageurl on the fly

Mark Fitzpatrick

Were you able to see where the imagebutton was actually looking for the
image? Is the image directory under the SimpleTest directory? This is
usually the gotcha most people miss. If your images directory is relative to
the root of the application, don't forget to add "~/" to the beginning, this
will then enable the control to resolve the URL to it's correct directory
placement.

Ganesh

Thanks for your replies. I tried with relative path. It doesn't seem to be
working. webform4.aspx is responsible for the image location, and it reduces
the picure size as well.

I dropped a Hyperlink then pointed the image url to the new relative link.
That one works. I'm sure relative path is correct now.

Thanks
Ganesh