Assuming a Session Timeout

Guest

Hi. If I place an object in session and then later attempt to perform a type
conversion from session to a local variable and find that the session
variable equals "Nothing", can I assume that a session timeout occured?

Thanks!

Aidy

Mike said:
Hi. If I place an object in session and then later attempt to perform a
type
conversion from session to a local variable and find that the session
variable equals "Nothing", can I assume that a session timeout occured?

Thanks!

Assuming you don't delete it anywhere in your code, then you can assume the
Session has restarted either due to it timing out or the application being
torn down due to inactivity, config file change etc..

Guest

Thanks