    it seems the write is not succesful because of asychronous clock issue,is
    there any good suggestion?Thanks

    yali
    yali, Aug 28, 2004

  2. Hello:

    I donĀ“t know what is exactly the problem but if you are working in a FPGA
    you can take the system clock from its input pin and take them to the SRAM
    interface.

    Regards
    Javier Castillo

    www.opensocdesign.com

    "yali" <> wrote in news:65515c54046610a591ce268bcfb59b71
    @localhost.talkaboutprogramming.com:

    Javier Castillo, Aug 30, 2004

  3. yali

    anupam Guest

    Hi yali,
    It seems that CPU is giving the only address bus and data bus 2 FPGA .
    Here I suggest 2 use a saperate clock for FPGA writing and at least one
    rising edge should be available during write or read cycle.
    Then Read n Write to FPGA will be successful.
    Regards
    Anupam
    anupam, Aug 31, 2004