    for call backs from the the server. We are also concidering using AJAX to
    poll MSMQ every 5 seconds and show any new responses. Has anyone had any
    experience with this?
    CLEAR-RCIC, Apr 3, 2007

  2. "CLEAR-RCIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > We have an asp.net application that will also use MSMQ. When a client

    makes
    > a request, we want to check several databases and put each response in

    MSMQ.
    > We don't want the client to wait for all responses to come back. We were
    > wondering if there is some component that will sit on the client and

    listen
    > for call backs from the the server. We are also concidering using AJAX to
    > poll MSMQ every 5 seconds and show any new responses. Has anyone had any
    > experience with this?

    This is a Classic ASP group you need

    I can tell you that you're not going to get call backs from the server to
    the client.

    You question straddles mulitple technologies. If you know how to use MSMQ
    then leave it out of your question. You should also be more specific about
    what you mean by AJAX and your framework version. Are you talking any
    browser using a XMLHTTPRequest or are you talking about AJAX stuff in .NET
    2.0.
    Anthony Jones, Apr 3, 2007

  3. CLEAR-RCIC

    Evertjan. Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0xFQVItUkNJQw==?= wrote on 03 apr 2007 in

    > We have an asp.net application that will also use MSMQ. When a client
    > makes a request, we want to check several databases and put each
    > response in MSMQ. We don't want the client to wait for all responses
    > to come back. We were wondering if there is some component that will
    > sit on the client and listen for call backs from the the server. We
    > are also concidering using AJAX to poll MSMQ every 5 seconds and show
    > any new responses. Has anyone had any experience with this?

    This is a classic asp group.
    Dotnet questions c/should be asked in
    <microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Apr 3, 2007