Asynchronous Paging questions

Varangian

Hi....

I have a question about AddOnPreRenderCompleteAsynch.......

my question is what is the difference between the first one and
PageAsynchTask and RegisterAsynchTask?

and when to use AsynchronousPaging and when not?

Thanks!

Varangian

PageAsyncTask and RegisterAsyncTask are used for running multiple tasks.

Look at this blog post from Fritz Onion:http://www.pluralsight.com/community/blogs/fritz/archive/2005/02/14/5...

Follow the links to his previous posts to see the picture better.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer

I have a question about AddOnPreRenderCompleteAsynch.......
my question is what is the difference between the first one and
PageAsynchTask and RegisterAsynchTask?
and when to use AsynchronousPaging and when not?

Hello, However there must be something else that is different.

When I used the PageAsynchTask the EndMethod of the Asynchronous
Process I had to use Response.Redirect.... however the webserver just
freezes and does nothing...(continuing doing something), while with
AddOnPreRenderCompleteAsynch I didn't had any problems with
Response.Redirect in the EndMethod....

why is this?!
Thanks!

Varangian

Hello, However there must be something else that is different.

When I used the PageAsynchTask the EndMethod of the Asynchronous
Process I had to use Response.Redirect.... however the webserver just
freezes and does nothing...(continuing doing something), while with
AddOnPreRenderCompleteAsynch I didn't had any problems with
Response.Redirect in the EndMethod....

why is this?!
Thanks!

Possible that no-one knows an answer for my question?