Atlas and scrolling panel

John

Can I use the Atlas controls to create a scrolling panel in a webform?

Basically I want a master page that defines 90% of the screen height to be a
workspace, with 5% top and bottom for other controls.

The 90% should scroll (up and down) without effecting the top and bottom
placeholders. Frames would be the obvious way, but no way for clicks from
top and bottom to send to the main panel I guess, at least not without
leaving the ASP.NET model far behind and bodging loads of js.

Guidance would be appreciated!

John

Joe King