    leaving the ASP.NET model far behind and bodging loads of js.

    Guidance would be appreciated!

    John
    John, Dec 14, 2005

  2. John

    Joe King Guest

    John,

    You might be interested in PanelSet for ASP.NET. It can create a matrix of
    Panels that emulates a frameset UI, with resizable or fixed Panels,
    scrollable content and even Splitter objects. Plus, it has postback state
    maintenance and greater cosmetic control that a frameset.

    http://www.coalesys.com/products/mercuryuiaspnet/features/panelset.asp

    Here are some online samples:

    http://www.coalesys.com/products/mercuryuiaspnet/samples/panelset/default.asp

    Regards,