ATLAS and Session Timeout

Guest

Hi

This has been a longstanding issue. The session time outs do not work, when
we use ATLAS. When i have my pages ATLAS enabled and if my web application is
enabled with Forms authentication, then when it comes to session time out,
ATLAS does not react to it.
Is there any solution for this problem?
Are we still going to suffer from this problem, inthat case are we going to
have this compromise on security leak?

I had already worked on a web app with this issue without knowing this
issue, however i can't do it for my new web app as i know it now.

Prem