Atlas FrameWork

TARUN

Hello All,

I am facing problem regarding Atlas.
I have install the AtlasSetup.msi in my .NET framework 2.0, and i open
the new Atlas Website......
Let me first explain the my senario,

I have data grid(5 colunm datagrid) on my Page. It's First Colunm is
LinkButton whose text property contain the ID. As i click on the this
LinkButton, the Data against ID (Linkbutton.Text) are move to the
textboxes, so that u can edit the Values and click on Update Button to
update the data in datagrid.

So i use atlas and put the datagrid and textBox in UpdatePanel
I wrote the trigger also as below
<Triggers>
<atlas:ControlEventTrigger ControlID="btnUpdate"
EventName="Click" />
</Triggers>

but i found "Unknown error" alert box , as i click on Update Button.
Please Suggest me..... the reason behind this Error, Please Suggest me
how to rectify this error.

I search in Atlas forum and Come to Known that if u have any special
chararter in title like <title>Ajax & Page</title>
then u got this alert error message.
Or
if the session got expire, then also this error encounter.
in my case ... title is correct as well as my application session are
also working perfectly.

Please, give me the suggest to come out from this problem.

with regards
Tarun Sinha

mayur_hirpara

Hi,
I have found this problem several times. finally I was able to corner
it in my case.
I was using several UpdatePanels on my page and have few javascript
functions within SCript tag in HEAD section of page.
It is important to note that whnever javascript function contains
"postfix increment operator" i.e ++ or "postfix decrement operator"
i.e. --, it will throw "Unknown Error".

Similarly whenever javascript function contains "logical AND operator "
i.e. && "logical OR operator" i.e. ||, it throws the "Unknown Error".
However, if these functions are inside "BODY" tag then it works just
great. Or if they are moved to a separate JS file and then include it
in HEAD tag, it all works fine.

Hope this helps.
Mayur