Unknown Error ATLAS

mkr04

Hi Friend

I am facing also Unk 8) nown error problem. In have page where I a
using a User Control when I am using ATLAS to this page I have sam
problem, I have tried it by debugging but there is no error. when
click any button or any control that generate postback , I am facin
this problem
I have tried ATLAS on many pages but I am observing that this error i
coming to this pages , where User Control(with PostBack) has used

please give me solution if u have any idea

Manish [/b

Guest

Try This

Follow the steps:

1> Remove all response.write statements with registerclientscriptblock.
2> Remove or correct all unformatted html, javascript.
3> Put javascript functions in cdata tags.
4> If any css, js files are included check their syntax with fiddler tool.
5> You can also use some scripts to handle atlas errors
More in http://forums.asp.net/thread/1395391.aspx

CK

Deepesh Verma said:
Try This

Follow the steps:

1> Remove all response.write statements with registerclientscriptblock.
2> Remove or correct all unformatted html, javascript.
3> Put javascript functions in cdata tags.
4> If any css, js files are included check their syntax with fiddler tool.
5> You can also use some scripts to handle atlas errors
More in http://forums.asp.net/thread/1395391.aspx

mkr04 said:
Hi Friends

I am facing also Unk 8) nown error problem. In have page where I am
using a User Control when I am using ATLAS to this page I have same
problem, I have tried it by debugging but there is no error. when I
click any button or any control that generate postback , I am facing
this problem.
I have tried ATLAS on many pages but I am observing that this error is
coming to this pages , where User Control(with PostBack) has used.

please give me solution if u have any idea.

Manish

Do you have any special characters in the Title of the page? I had and
ampersand "&" symbol in a page title and I would get errors like this. I
just used a replace to write the string title Title =
SomeString.replace("&","&")
maybe that will help

~CK

Matthias Pieroth