[ATTN] Sr. Software Development Engineer

WordStream

Postion Title - Sr. Software Development Engineer

Job Responsibilities
The Sr. Software Development Engineer will be responsible for the
design, development and implementation of the award-winning WordStream
suite of products.

Development is presently done primarily using Python on the server and
Adobe Flex/HTML/AJAX as a Rich Internet Application (RIA) frontend.
However, like everything in the computing industry, we're constantly
evolving how we work. We're always on the lookout for newer and
better technologies, and as a result, the technologies we use tomorrow
are likely to be different.

This is a full-time telecommute position. The Sr. Software
Development Engineer can choose to work in our Boston office, or they
can choose to work from at home or from any location in the world.

Qualifications
The Sr. Software Development Engineer will be an individual who has
top-notch coding skills, and can demonstrate an aptitude to learn new
technologies.

Prior experience with any specific technologies (e.g., Python or Adobe
Flex) is not a requirement; we're looking for people with a history of
leveraging any technology to create masterpieces.

Prior experience working on web analytics applications, search
engines, content management systems or other Web publishing systems is
a plus.

Please note, only candidates with a bachelor's degree in computer
science or engineering, or, a very substantial amount of related
technical coursework and work experience in a related field will be
considered.

Related Skills
Python, Adobe Flex, Structured Query Language (SQL), Object-Oriented
Programming, SQLite, Open-Source software development, Git, Object-
Relational Mapping (ORM), Postgres SQL, AJAX, HTML, Search Engine
Optimization (SEO) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM)

Compensation
• Full-time salaried position, with competitive salary.
• Position includes equity participation and comprehensive benefits
(healthcare, vision and dental).
• Flexibility to work from any location, worldwide.

About WordStream
Founded in August 2008 by experienced search marketers and software
experts, WordStream has developed the first database-driven Keyword
Management Software solution for pay-per-click advertisers and
agencies. With the decline in print and traditional media, companies
of every size are flocking to the Internet, search engine marketing
and, specifically, Google AdWords to advertise their products and
services. But mastering even the basics of search engine marketing
isn’t easy – until now! From keyword discovery to ad group creation,
WordStream helps pay-per-click advertisers build the solid keyword
foundation required for PPC success. WordStream is backed by Sigma +
Partners. For more information please visit: http://www.wordstream.com

How To Apply
To apply for the Sr. Software Development Engineer position, send a
resume to jobs at WordStream dot com.