[Austin] July 13 monthly meeting in Austin

Hal Fulton

All are welcome. If you can make it to Austin
Texas on Thur night, please feel free.

This Thursday will be our second night meeting...
this time we aim to do it regularly, every
second Thursday.

Thursday July 13, 7-9 pm at the North Austin
Medical Center, Classroom B.

The NAMC is located on MoPac (aka Loop 1 if you're
from out of town) just south of Parmer Lane.

Map: http://www.northaustin.com/Map.asp
Address: 12221 MoPac Expwy

Go in the main entrance (on the MoPac side)
and go upstairs to Classroom B.

Eric Mahurin will be presenting his Grammar library,
a pure-Ruby parser library.

All are welcome.

Thanks,
Hal Fulton