Authentic MS Visual C++ Pro 6.0 for Sale

Discussion in 'C++' started by Adam, Mar 19, 2005.

  1. Adam

    Adam Guest

    Adam, Mar 19, 2005

  2. Adam

    David Harmon Guest

    On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:40:16 -0700 in comp.lang.c++, "Adam"
    <> wrote,
    >Just wanted to let you know that I have an Authentic MS Visual C++ Pro 6.0,
    >in the box, up for sale.

    eBay policy http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html
    says:
    eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
    advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
    the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
    among other remedies remove the listing, issue a warning, or suspend
    the user's eBay account.

    David Harmon, Mar 19, 2005

  3. Adam

    John Smith Guest

    > eBay policy http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html
    > says:
    > eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
    > advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
    > the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
    > among other remedies remove the listing, issue a warning, or suspend
    > the user's eBay account.

    So what? What about all the others (jerks?) who post questions which have no
    relevance to the group? Will you report them all to their ISPs too for
    inapropriate behavior?

    If I had the money I would certainly be interested in bidding. This is
    atleast a more useful post then many of the really off-topic ones.

    -- John

    John Smith, Mar 20, 2005
  4. Adam

    Mike Smith Guest

    John Smith wrote:

    >>eBay policy http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/usenet-policy.html
    >>says:
    >> eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to
    >> advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate or violates
    >> the Usenet board policy. If Usenet abuse is reported to eBay, we may
    >> among other remedies remove the listing, issue a warning, or suspend
    >> the user's eBay account.
    >>

    > So what? What about all the others (jerks?) who post questions which have no
    > relevance to the group?

    What about them? In case you haven't noticed, here on c.l.c++ just
    about anyone who posts OT is notified of their errant behavior.

    --
    Mike Smith

    Mike Smith, Mar 24, 2005