    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    Erik

    SpankyATL, Apr 17, 2008

  2. SpankyATL

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    It sounds like there might be a problem with cookies for this one browser.
    If possible, I would have the affected client install a tool like
    IEHttpHeaders (www.blunck.info) and get a trace of the HTTP headers being
    sent with each request. That would help determine if this particular
    browser is not sending the forms auth cookie back to the server in
    subsequent requests to the application after it has been set initially.

    Joe K.
    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Apr 17, 2008