How to paste n+1 every single time without copying new line from excel

Joined
Jul 13, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm working in a call center and I always have to copy a 7 digit number and paste it to a website to be able to call someone (as an example I have to call starting from 1234567 then when i call the next person the number is 1234568, 1234569) is there a way to paste the n+1 every single time I paste without copying the new one from excel? or just make a program to click on once to copy n+1 so i can copy it and make my work easier?