How to prevent copying from your site

Joined
May 31, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I know there is no preventing copying content of your website content once you put it on the web. But is there a way to at least prevent other sites automatically copy your content every time you make a post? I had seen a site copying content from my site like that, which had greatly demotivated me to continue posting. Now I will start to work on my site again, after a few years of break, and I want to start by doing this first.

Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
For having the copyright of your website you can process these things:
1. Watermark your infographics and images these will give you the credits of the work.
2. These days even you can protect your content and work from copying.
3. Register your work with the company and through legal terms.
4. Retain proof of your work so that you have all the copyrights.
5. Explain the terms and conditions on your privacy page.

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Basicly AJAX should be your friend. Not really a friend of google, but HTML Elements with loaded AJAX Data in it can't be viewed by browser developertools, and so also not by any bots or curl stuff.

But of course there is an exeption.
If you load some js or css dynamically to the head of your document within your AJAXED file, those are in the head and can be readed.
To prevent this use something like
Code:
<?php
?>
within your AJAXED File.

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
To prevent your content from being copied, you can use a disabled right click on your website.

Nope. Isn't helping a bit nowadays and is pretty much anoying to all users as there is no more way for things like "right click, open in new tab". I leave such sites instantly and feed my blacklist addon with it.