    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    http://www.cavalcade-of-coding.info
    Adrienne Boswell, Sep 9, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "McKirahan" <>
    writing in news::

    > "Adrienne Boswell" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know if it is possible to do recurring billing to

    > Authorize.net
    >> using ASP Classic. I have no problem doing one time transactions.

    > Though not an ASP question....
    >
    > Google is your friend:
    > "recurring billing" Authorize.net
    >
    > Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) ...
    > http://www.authorize.net/solutions/merchantsolutions/merchantservices/

    > utoma tedrecurringbilling/

    Authorize.net's site does not supply a sample script for recurring
    transactions in ASP Classic. I Googled for this (both Web and Usenet)
    before posting (should have noted that in my OP), but did not find
    anything. Hence, the question. I just wanted to know whether anyone
    else had ever done recurring billing for Authorize.net in ASP Classic.

    Adrienne Boswell, Sep 11, 2007

  3. Adrienne Boswell

    fmbzcvqcmk Guest

    Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! djjgkzliwmm
    fmbzcvqcmk, Nov 23, 2007
  4. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed fmbzcvqcmk writing in

    > Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! djjgkzliwmm

    You are replying to something I wrote (I know that because my newsreader
    highlights threads in which I have posted), but because you did not quote
    it, I have no idea what you are replying to, and I have no intention of
    Googling for it. Please remember to quote what you are replying to.

    Adrienne Boswell, Nov 23, 2007