Auto-generate data forms

Guest

I am new to the discussion groups and to the .NET world, so this is probably a very basic question..

Is there any quick way in .NET to auto-generate data forms from typed datasets or SQL queries?

I know that it's possible to generate the DataGrid based on a typed data set, but I am more interested in having a form generated that goes vertically instead of horizontally -- labels on the left and text boxes on the right side...

Greatly appreciate your advice

Zheny

Jon Davis

You may have to hand-code this. Loop through the columns and add <TR>'s per
column and then type <TD>[fieldname]</TD><TD>[input id=[fieldname]]</TD>

Jon