Auto Refresh ASPX Page

Eliyahu Goldin

Do you mean your page stays open on the client machine and needs to refresh
at a particular time?

You can use a javascript timer to check current time periodically and
perform myForm.submit() call when the time comes.

jack-e

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

jack-e said:
How do I auto refresh a page a particular time of the day?

yes that's right - the page basically stays open on the server and i
want it refresh each night - it's for an email send out.

Eliyahu Goldin

Pages are open on clients, not on servers. Servers serve pages to clients
and pretty much forget about them. Asp.Net is not for running periodical
server tasks. Did you consider using a task scheduler or a windows service
instead? You can find a task scheduler either in Windows or in SQL Server.